O.H- Ch6: Sad But True "So Pete..." Patrick starts during a meeting of the two at Starbucks.
"Even when Des, RaeK, and... well, I can't necessarily point at Casey and Isana, although Casey does have this thing about humping Gerard Way every time she sees him...or anyone who looks like him..." He clears his throat before continuing.
"Anyway, even when those kids bother us and... sexually harass you... and walk in on you in the shower on purpose... You know what; scratch the 'kids' part out. RAEK. After she does all those things to you, why don't you kick her off DecayDance? Why is that?"
Pete takes a long sip from his cappuccino then heaves a heavy sigh before answering.
"Well", he says, "I'm afraid of her. Like, what she would do to us... me especially, if we kick her out."
"Why on Earth are you afraid of that little twerp? What could she possibly do to hurt you?" Patrick scoffs.
Pete closes his eyes and imagines...
Dead Behind The Eyes She stares quietly at her reflection. She flashes her biggest smile to that stranger in the mirror in her bathroom. The smile made no difference to the bags under her eyes, or how dead looking they were, or, for that matter, the scabbing lines on her wrists. The smile fades to a sulk and she feels her eyes water. It kills her little more to see how pitiful and fake her smile looked. She blinks to bottle her tears and puts on her eyeliner to draw the attention away from the deadness behind her eyes.
She replays the scene from yesterday at school in her mind. How all those preps laughed at her. Called her useless and dumb because of her way of coping- if coping meant smiling and laughing idiotically at their insults, for her voice was far louder than her cry. The very thought sickened her to her stomache. She walks over to the toilet and purges. She lets all the grief and anger crawl up and out of her body. She stops after she feels squeaky clean inside, ready for
Things I Also Learned From...PATRICK STUMP
1. Some nuns have sideburns.
2. Rising sea levels would...SUCK.
3. Being short results in having to stand on a box for a music video that made you famous.
4. Black licorice is NOT gross.
5. NEVER call a Patrick "Pat"; that might be his mom's name.
6. If you can't play guitar because you have small hands, become a drummer.
7. Hats are a good investment.
8. Pete Wentz's blood is made of pure liquid sugar, and he would NEVER EVER hurt anyone else. Except for Dirty.
9. Nerds are fucking cool.
10. People will get jealous if you are short, chubby, and just plain fucking adorable.